2012年12月9日星期日

Beijing: Sihai Town

It has been a long time I didn’t travel in suburbs of Beijing. With numerous mountains and dense forest, Yangqing county is always my favorite place in Beijing. I had heard that Sihai Town is a town of flower before. So this time, we came to here to appreciate the colorful flower sea in the field. The species of the flower here vary a lot,and different flowers will be planted in different season. For me, I like lily best, but unfortunately, the season is not the flower phase of lily.
We came here for marigold this time. As soon as I heard from one of my friend that there are thousand of acres marigold blossoming, I become delighted. But after arrival, I only to know that the so-called thousand of acres marigold is actually scattered around Sihai town. It was a pity, but when the first time I saw the marigold blossom all over the mountain, I still feel excited.
The flower of marigold is not so special. The a person who like pastel colors, I think the marigold is too bright. But it is still worthy visiting if you are planning a Beijing to Xian tour. If you are a flower obsessor, your Xian tour will also make your dream come true. The beautiful Sakura and lavender farms are waiting for there.

没有评论:

发表评论